Sunday 19 December 2010

Reading Agatha


Agatha Christie, that is - of course. Ever since I was a child, I loved reading books. When I got my first Agatha Christie book in my hands and started reading it, I discovered a whole new world; a wonderful experience, that made me think, wonder, imagine, dream...
Her books became my favourites, instantly - and she, she became the author I will always appreciate and love. Deep down in my heart, I do wish I could write as wonderfully as she did.

I love reading her books, wherever I am. I love reading them especially during my trips - be they trips abroad, escapes to the countryside, or simple everyday journeys around London.


 *Reading "Three-Act Tragedy" - on the plane, when coming back to London from Madrid*


*Reading "4.50 from Paddington" - on the train, on my way to Bristol*

No comments:

Post a Comment