Tuesday 22 February 2011

Fragments of Inspiration: Home {decoration ideas 1}


I always loved decoration - I used to re-arrange the furniture in my room every now and then, just to give a breath of freshness and creativity to my environment. I felt a little bit different, every time I re-decorated; I felt I was "renewing" myself; I felt I became a different version of me. Sometimes, even only re-arranging the things on my desk made me feel good about myself, and look at my room differently.

Today, I had a little look around the internet and found beautiful ideas for decorating a house (and making it a home). Looking at pictures like the ones below makes me dream about my own house.

 






2 comments:

  1. All these pictures, are "Joanna" for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)
    I am preparing a second blog post on the same topic (decoration/creativity).

    It is a shame I missed refering to the sites I took the pictures from in this blog post, but my mistake will not be repeated in my second blog post, and all the forthcoming ones.

    ReplyDelete