Sunday 6 March 2011

Any Given *Sunday*


Sunday - the last day of the week. Another week of my life is about to begin, in a few hours. The joyful week-end break is nearing its end, and another week of work, of duties and responsibilities that need to be arranged is approaching. Sunday can have many different meanings, and can be part of different concepts: it can be very relaxed, almost lazy, or quite active. For some people, Sunday is quite a boring day - for me, it is slightly melancholic, in a sweet and adorable way.

I love drinking my morning coffee, while watching a favourite series or an interesting film on tv, sitting next to Richard. I love us having walks in the park, or up and down Northcote Road in Clapham. I love cooking food for my loved ones. I love having a cup of coffee or tea in the evening, while reading my book.

There are so many beautiful things one can do on a Sunday - any given Sunday, or any given day for that matter. The secret for a beautiful life lies in our hearts and in the eyes of our loved ones.

Image from: Decor8

No comments:

Post a Comment